Aetna Virtual Career Fair for Student Veterans seeking internships
January 24, 2017
1-3 PM EST
Register or Login at www.veteranrecruiting.com
Aetna is a company on a mission — to build a healthier world. To meet this challenge, we’re always looking for people with diverse talents and perspectives. Our country’s veterans have a lot to offer. That’s why we’re so committed to recruiting people who have served our country and making student internships available to them, as well.
Why intern at Aetna?
Aetna is listed among the 50 Best Internships by Vault.com,
a career-information website for students. Our Summer
Associate and Early-In Career programs offer:
• Competitive pay and benefits
• The chance to learn, grow and network
You’ll gain valuable experience in a variety of fields. And maybe work your way into a full-time position after you graduate.
What is a virtual career fair?
It is an interactive online platform that connects you to all the job and internship opportunities at Aetna, and enables you to chat with the recruiters in real-time. These are the areas we are currently hiring students for:
• Actuarial science • Business • Client consulting – bswift®
• Data science • Finance • Human resources
• Information technology • Law and regulatory affairs
• Marketing • Sales • Underwriting
Who can attend this virtual career fair?
Our Summer Associate and Early-In Career programs are for students to gain hands-on experience. So candidates should:
• Currently be enrolled in a 4-year bachelor’s degree program (a 3.0+ GPA preferred)
• Ideally have less than 5 years of experience (a rank of E1 – E5)